Take a Tour
KFP leads guided head set tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30am, by appointment.
- Cost is $10/person
- Reservations are preferred.
The walking tour takes 1-2 hours, depending on the group, and is sure to amaze you with the process, the machinery, and the innovation this small town company has taken to become a leader in their field. The tour consists of both of our facilities and starts at our South location. This is where you'll tour Kendrick Forest Products which includes the sawmill, mulch operation, and kiln dried lumber operation. For the second part of your tour your guide will direct you to our North facility, just five blocks north, where you'll tour our sister companies and their operations; Forever Cabinets by Kendrick making custom cabinetry, Kendrick Home and Shimlee making wood sign decor, and The Markket our retail destination. Tours will end at our North facility where guests will have time to browse The Markket, offering over 6,500 sq ft of home decor, gifts, clothing, furniture, Kendrick, Inc. products, and more and is the showroom to our custom cabinet line. All companies on the tour are a division of the Kendrick, Inc. suite of family businesses.
- Reserve your spot and purchase your tickets by calling 563-928-6431. Or fill out and submitting the inquiry below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our offices will reach out to you.
- Accommodations can be made for large groups, special events, educational parties, and those requiring handicapped assistance.
- Please wear comfortable, closed toe shoes. Eye and Hearing protection provided. Uneven or rough terrain, call for handicapped assistance.
- Face masks recommended.
- No children under the age of 5, all other youth must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please contact us at if you have any further questions.